Rule one: Always post the rules
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 10 new ones
Rule three: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: Actually tell them you linked them
1. What’s your idea of the perfect way to spend an afternoon?
Summer: looking for cool animals/dead stuff with a friend. Winter: practicing cello.
2. What’s your favorite snack?
Grapes or carrots
3. What is one of your weird habits?
I tend to eat the same thing every day for weeks at a time. (currently: spring rolls)
4. What do you like most about yourself?
I’m decently creative.
5. What is the nicest thing a stranger has done for you?
Introduced themself and asked to hang out. That’s not really something they did for me, but making friends is nice and i’m too chicken to talk to people myself.
6. What is one thing you’d like to do, but don’t currently have the guts to carry out?
Get an apartment and move out, although it’s more than a lack of guts preventing me from doing that at the moment.
7. What is one irrational fear of yours?
Running down a child with a car and not being able to stop.
8. How do you feel about small humans between the ages of 1 and 10 years?
As long as there aren’t diapers involved, they’re golden. Babies scare me. Too many fluids. Too much screaming.
9. What is your favorite household chore?
Cleaning and feeding the mice. I like to make them cardboard houses to explore.
10. When was a time you procrastinated and deeply regretted it?
I’m procrastinating and deeply regretting it right now.
1. What was your favorite children’s book?
2. If you had to lose a body part, what would you choose?
3. What is your dream job?
4. Preferred footwear?
5. If you were stranded in the wilderness with nothing but the clothes on your back, what would you do?
6. What has it got in its pocketses?
7. What is your favorite drink?
8. Do you collect things? If so, what?
9. If you could turn into an animal, what would you turn into?
10. What is your favorite book villain?